You are here:Home / Imprint
1. Content of the website The author gives no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, completeness or quality of information provided on this website. Liability claims regarding material or non-material damage caused by the use or non-use of the information presented, or the use of information which is incorrect or incomplete, will therefore be rejected in principle unless the author is found to be acting deliberately or negligently. All offers are subject to confirmation and nonbinding. The author explicitly reserves the right to change, complement or delete part of these pages or the whole website without prior notice, or to discontinue its publication temporarily or permanently.
2. Referrals and links In regard to direct or indirect links to third-party websites that lie outside the sphere of responsibility of the author liability would be limited to cases in which the author has knowledge of their contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use in case of illegal contents. The author hereby declares explicitly that at the time of linking to the pages no illegal contents were identifiable on the sites to be linked. Furthermore, the author exerts no influence upon the current and future design, the contents or the authorship of the linked / referenced pages. Hence he hereby distances himself explicitly from all contents of the linked / referenced sites which were changed after linking. This declaration is valid for all links and referrals put on his own website and also for any third-party postings in guest books, discussion boards, link directories and mailing lists provided by the author as well as all other forms of data bases the content of which can be accessed externally. In case of illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents and especially of damage occurring through the use or non-use of information presented in this way, only the provider of the respective pages will be liable, not the one who merely refers to the publication in question by linking to it.
3. Copy and trademark rights The author intends to observe the copyrights of the pictures, graphics, audio files, video clips and texts used in all publications, to use pictures, graphics, audio files, video clips and texts created by himself, or to resort to public domain graphics, audio files, video clips and texts. All logos and trademarks mentioned and, where applicable, protected by third parties are unreservedly subject to the conditions of the respective trademark and property rights of the particular registered owner. It must not be concluded solely on the basis of the mere mentioning of trademarks that they are no longer protected by third-party rights! The copyright for material created and published by the author remains solely with the author of the sites. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio files, video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s express agreement
4. Data protection We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data will only be gathered on this website to the extent that it is technically necessary. In no case will the compiled data be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons. The following declaration provides you with an overview of how we warrant this protection and which kind of data are gathered for which purpose.
a. Data processing on this website We automatically gather and save information your browser transfers to us as server log files. These data cannot be assigned to individual persons by us. A collation of these data with other data sources is not performed. Furthermore, the data is deleted after statistical analysis. b. Cookies (in the discussion board) The discussion board uses so-called cookies. They serve the purpose of rendering our online presence more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. The cookies are saved permanently in your browser if you ticked “stay logged on” when logging on. If you did not tick this option, the cookies are so-called session cookies. They will be automatically deleted when logging off. Cookies do not cause damage to your computer and do not contain viruses.
5. No disciplinary warning without prior contact Should any content or the design of individual pages or parts of this online presence violate third-party rights or legal terms, or should problems concerning competition law emerge in any form or way, we would like to request, appealing to Â§ 8 Section 4 UWG, for a reasonable, sufficiently explanatory and quick notice without a note of fees.
We warrant that any lawfully queried passages or parts of these websites will be removed in due time or adapted thoroughly to legal requirements without the necessity on your part of engaging a lawyer.
Engaging a lawyer in order to issue a disciplinary warning involving a fine to the service provider does not conform to his actual or alleged will and would therefore constitute both a violation of § 13 Section 5 UWG due to the pursuit of aims not pertaining to the case as a predominant motive for initiating legal procedures, especially the intention of drawing profit as the actual driving force, and a breach of the duty for damage mitigation. 6. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which referred to this website. Should any parts or individual formulations of this text not, no longer or not entirely correspond to currently valid legislation, the other parts of the document remain uninfluenced in their content and validity.